Our House Cleaning and Maid Service Policies and Procedures ExplainedMaid to Order FL
Things You, the Consumer, Should Know Up Front
Rates and General Information:
- You pay only for cleaning you need!
- To best utilize our cleaning plan, the client is asked to have the home free of clutter and ready for the cleaning crew so that they may fully utilize their time cleaning in your home, rather than spending their time organizing and re-arranging (those are services within themselves and other services that can be provided as necessary.)
- Reminder: Clients are welcome to supply their own products for use in the home.
- We do provide over the phone estimates and our estimated rates are based on:
- The overall size of your home and needs
- The amount of people who reside in the home
- Number and type of pets in the home (shedding animals as compared to fish)
- Amount of decorations/ knick-knacks (more decor requires more dusting)
- General condition of the home on our cleaning scale
- Our scale consists of a numbered grade on a scale between 1 and 10 (1 being very clean and 10 being very dirty)
- How much “catching up ” will be needed
- Your expected Frequency of cleaning
- Any Surfaces that may require special “attentive” cleaning (marble for example)
- Amount of extra projects requested
- Would type of rate do you like? We offer a Fixed Rate or Hourly Rate:
- Fixed Rate: (Weekly, bi-weekly or once monthly or seasonal)ATTENTION! Fixed Rate plans are based on the home taking an “average of time” to clean. Usually the initial cleaning takes a little more time as opposed to a regular Fixed Rate cleaning and may need a “Maintenance Cleaning” … since we have the task of bringing the property up to our standards.Friendly Reminder: If however for any reason during regular Fixed Rate cleanings (or “Maintenance Cleaning”), the home is not found in an “Average” condition, we reserve the right to bill for the extra time spent. At the time of the estimate, a list of items will be provided that will be done during a regular fixed rate cleaning. Items requested outside of the agreement of what is listed in our “Standards” list or otherwise you may be charged extra, at our hourly rate.
- Hourly Rate: About the same as Fixed Rate but these will billed hourly according to your specific instructed needs
Contact Us Today
For your free quote
Regular Fixed Rate cleaning or Maintenance Cleaning: Where all basic cleaning is done and some deep clean items may (time allowed) be rotated into the cleaning or done on an as needed basis only.
Deep Cleaning: When extra time is necessary to include and ensure all services are done completely at the time of the service.
Frequency of Cleaning: Amount of time the property is cleaned.
Cleaning Duties: Duties outlined in the original agreement.