Hiring A Service
8 Reasons to Hire a Cleaning Service
Reasons to Hire a Cleaning Service:
- Your family’s health.
- There is no better feeling than coming home to a clean house.
- By setting a scheduled service into your weekly or bi weekly routine, you will attest that tidying up is really a breeze!
- Do you need more time to spend with your family, recreation or hobbies? Think of all the times you’ve found yourself saying “I wish I could do that”, or “If I just had the time?”
- Home life can quickly become stressful when it comes to house cleaning.
- Overall satisfaction with your home’s condition. You can always fire someone who isn’t doing a cleaning that’s up to your standards or expectations – start with yourself!
- Having a regular cleaning service can act as an extra home security measure that will give you greater peace of mind.
- Some services let your pets out for you. Anyone with pets knows that their little bladders may not be up to a full time workday left alone in the house.
Contact Us Today
For your free quote
5 criteria to hiring a cleaning service
Avoid choosing a cleaning service based upon the lowest price. Be aware of vendors who:
- Bait and Switch services
- Use un-screened Employees
- Vendors using poor quality materials
Verify that their employees (who will be in your home) are insured against theft and breakage. Also check if they are screened for criminal activity and drugs.
- If an uninsured worker does get hurt in your home, you’re setting yourself up to be sued!
Be sure that the service is a valid member of ARCSI (Association of Residential Cleaning Services International). You will know they are up-to-date with the most current cleaners and cleaning education.
Demand a quote. Invite the person to your home and ask for a more specific quotation.
Always get in writing a list of services that will be included with your scheduled cleaning
REMINDER: A reputable company should operate as openly and honestly as possible. In fact, most experienced companies (like us) will have all this information and a big smile ready and waiting for you. We have taken the extra steps and composed a 52 point Standards Checklist which can act as a guide to help you better understand a proper cleaning. Of course, there is a lot more that goes into choosing the right service for you as an individual, but we hope that with this information will help you make an informed decision.
Thank you very much for reviewing our “Consumer’s Guide to Home Cleaning Services” We hope you’ve found this information helpful for choosing the exact service for your needs! If you have any questions or comments visit our contact us page or if you’d like us to provide you with any additional information, please call us at 727-384-6243.